How To Change Hathway WIFI Password:- Hathway is the cable broadband service provider operating in India. They are one of the leading organizations in this filed. They initially started as a cable television provider and then saw the growth in the broadband sector and jumped into it and are now solely into broadband service. They provide these services for both Residential and Commercial or Business purposes.
In their own words, Hathway describes their vision as “ To be a Single Point access provider, bringing into home and workplace a converged world of information, entertainment, and services.”
So before getting to know how to change the WIFI Password let us first get to know why a password is Important, How to set a WIFI Password, and then How to Change Hathway WIFI Password.
Why Password is Important For All Routers
A password is compulsory for every connection as there are chances that the network can be misused by unauthorized people in case there is no password.
As very well known to all of us that the latest WIFI Routers are coming in with huge frequencies which can cover a larger radius and thus making the job of invaders even easy as they can access the WIFI from a farther place thereby reducing the chance of getting caught.
Also, the WIFI can be spread across a wider area without getting interfered with by any objects. So by simply setting a password and sharing it with only the authorized people will thereby save a lot of data and also can be used for accountability in the future.
Also, there are a lot of appliances available in the market as of today that can easily help the outsiders to get to know the password as well. So it is always suggested to set a strong password due to which even the appliances cannot trace it.
Usually, a password is said to be strong if it has got Upper case, Lower case, Special characters, and numbers included in it.
How to Set the Password For Hathway Router
- Initially you have to make sure that the WIFI is connected to your computer with the help of a wire.
- Then open that router login page either by entering 192.168.1.1 in your browser or 192.168.0.1.
- Then the login page opens and there you must enter your username and password.
- Mostly it remains blank as it helps access easily.
- Then access the Security and profile section in the admin panel.
- Then there click on set up a password and set a strong password that is filed with alphabets, special characters, and numbers.
- Once the password is set you can use the same method to access the internet connection on another device.
How to Change Hathway WIFI Password
Go ahead and follow the steps to Change Hathway WIFI Password.
- In order to change the password, one must log in to the admin page of the router.
- But before anything else ensure that your computer is connected to the router.
- Then use your user id and password and login to the control panel.
- Then after successfully logging in go to the security and profile section on that page.
- Then click on the change password option.
- There change a password and set a strong password that is filed with alphabets, special characters, and numbers.
- Once done and saved the password will be changed.