Delete Flipagram Account: Flipagram is a sharing app that allows you to create a short video using your photos. You can also link your Instagram account to Flipagram thereby enabling you to extract images directly from Instagram. The main and sole purpose of this app is that it makes you remember all the memories and pictures you must have forgotten about.
Usually Flipagram is considered to be a video editing app but many people use this specifically for Instagram as it has a lot of features and it just makes the life of a video editor easy by adding a lot of fun to it. But if you are someone who is looking for some advanced editing app then it is better not to look at Flipagaram as many reviews suggest it is not considered to be an advanced video editor but the world for basic or general uses.
Some of the features of Flipagram
- You can use popular music clips absolutely for free.
- You can apply filters to your photos or videos and also many beautiful fonts can be used as well.
- It lets you add photos and videos to your stories.
- You can have full control over the privacy of your profile.
- Easy sharing is enabled to various apps like Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Email, and many such other apps.
- There is a likes system just like many famous social media sites, so Relfip public Flipagrams and collect the like when you get reflipped.
- You can also find and follow your friends.
- Explore various users using #hashtags and editor’s picks.
- You can browse through various channels to discover various Flipagram content.
How To Delete Flipagram Account?
Method 1: Stop receiving continuous notifications and messages from Flipagram
Solution: In this case, the alternative solution to delete the Flipagram account permanently is that one has is just be turning off the notifications.
For Android users, you can follow the below-mentioned process:
- Open Notifications Panel.
- Tap and hold on to that Flipagram notification that you received.
- Select on Silent and then press Save.
- You can also see in depth by clicking on the details option.
For iPhone users, you can follow the below mentioned process:
- you can simply go to Settings > Notifications > Find Flipagram App and tap on it > Turn it off.
- You can also adjust the sound, badges, and types of alerts based on your preference.
Method 2: Stop receiving too many emails from Flipagram
Solution: You can also get rid of these emails by simply clicking on spam options available on the top of the mail you received from Flipagram or by unsubscribing to the mails from Flipagram. Instead of deleting your account permanently this can be considered to be a safer and reliable option.
Reason 3: Delete Flipagram Account
Solution: Then only option available to such users is to write an email to the support team of Flipagram that you want to delete your account. You can write the mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Then they will take care of the rest.