How to Send Videos on Discord:- Discord is an app which is used for instant messaging and VoIP application and digital distribution platform which is used for creating communities ranging from gamers in order to education and businesses.
This was basically made in order to give gamers a place to build communities and talk. Then, later on, it branched out and included lit from all over the internet and using the server one can communicate with the desired ones.
One can also share videos, texts, internet links, music and many more. It has also got a lot of privacy where the individual can have the power in whom to share the texts, videos and others only to the people who he would want to. Go ahead and follow the steps for How to Send Videos on Discord.
So there has been this issue going around where people found it difficult to even share videos, so we are here with two ways using which one can share videos to the desired ones. So without any more delay let us get started.
Methods For How to Send Videos on Discord
Method 1: How to Send Videos on Discord Using YouTube
- Initially if not already logged in, now log in to your YouTube account. One can use this as a platform to upload the videos.
- Then there on the top right corner you will find a video camera icon, click on it.
- After that, you can find the option of Click to Upload Video, click on it. If using in-app, select the option Choose video from Gallery.
- Then after choosing the video you would want to upload, set the privacy settings to either public or private based on your preference.
- Then you may have to enter the information you would like to be displayed below the video. It could be anything but it is advisable to stay away from foul language.
- Once you have finished writing, you can click on Done and your video will be posted. After that, you can click on the share option and choose the relevant platform which you want to use to share the video file.
Also Read:- How to Apply Text Formatting in Discord
Method 2: How to Send Videos on Discord Using Discord
- As usual first you must open the Discord App.
- Then you have to Navigate to the chat in or to whom you would want to share the video with.
- Then in that particular Chat field which you choose, click on the + symbol available in order to select the video file you want to share.
- Then search and find the video file and then double click on it.
- Then you will be able to see the option for Upload, click on it and your Video is sent.
If this post helped you to Send Videos on Discord, do consider sharing this How to Send Videos on Discord post with your friends and fellow Discord users. Also, consider bookmarking this site as we bring to you the gaming and tech-related guides every day.
Now that you have done that, it is time for me to bid you adieu. For more posts like this, stay tuned. Until next time, stay techy!