How to Remove Credit Card From Amazon: As we all know that Amazon is the world’s largest online retailer and prominent cloud services, provider. If we look at the name closely it indirectly indicates us that from A to Z everything and anything will be available.
In their own words, Amazon says that it is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long term thinking. This tells us that Amazon has been constantly thriving to achieve greater heights by putting the customer before anything else. Now without wasting further time let’s dive into how to remove a card from amazon.
Why would you Delete Credit Card from Amazon
- Amazon allows multiple users in a single account. And this means that if you save your credit card details then the other person might use them. Also especially in India people share their account even with unknown people for money and this means even more risk.
- Also, there is a possibility that a person might have lost their credit card or closed the card due to various reasons. So there is no reason why one would want to still keep the card.
- There are people who don’t feel safe saving the credit card details as they might not trust Amazon that much. Having said how Amazon works and maintains its standards very high but still, there are people who don’t trust it for many reasons and that is why they might want to delete the credit card. Now let us have a look at how to delete credit card from Amazon account
How to Remove Credit Card From Amazon
- Open the Amazon and log in using your credentials.
- Then click on Your Account after logging on.
- Then under ‘Ordering and shopping preferences’ click on Payment options.
- Then in the list of credit or debit credit cards select and click the down arrow delete the card.
- Then Amazon will ask you to confirm then confirm it and your card will be deleted.