Reverse youtube playlist:- Youtube is a free to use service where one can find great space to discover, learn, and watch new and exciting things. One can watch movies, comedy shows, how-to guides, hacks, recipes, and whatnot, you name them and it has got them. Though it is a known fact that it is the teens that use it the most, even others also find it as useful as the teens.
Youtube is not just a space for entertainment but also where one can show his talent and get recognized and appreciated because of the vast reach that the app has got.
It also keeps in mind the community guidelines and does not make available everything to everybody and has followed the age restrictions very strictly.
Here one can have his own space and save all the videos and things he like at a place called the Playlist wherein he can watch those videos later. But here is where many have queries as it has become tough to keep scrolling down to get the past or first saved vides and are not able to reverse the Playlist.
So if that is the case, You are in the right place as we discuss here on How to Reverse YouTube Playlist on both Desktop and Phones. So let us get started.
How to Reverse YouTube Playlist on Desktops
- Initially, you must log in to your Youtube account if not already logged in and copy the link of the playlist you would want to reverse.
- Open the web browser as per your convenience based on its performance and paste the link previously copied and hit the search icon or press the Enter key.
- Then once it is reloaded the browser will show you the playlist you have copied the link of. There on the top of the page, you will find an inverted triangle icon that has to be clicked in order to choose the Oldest First.
- Once all these steps are done you can now view your playlist on the reverse.
How to Reverse YouTube Playlist on Phones
- Open the YouTube app on your phone and go to the Playlists and select the Playlist you would want to reverse.
- They’re on top of that Playlist, you will find the Share option, Click on it.
- After which you must go back to the main interface of the phone you are using and then open any browser of your choice.
- Then in that browser paste the link previously copied and hit the search icon or press the Enter key.
- Then once it is loaded the page appears in that cluck at the top of the Playlist and choose the option Oldest First.
- Once it is selected, the playlist has been reversed.
Also Read:- How to Apply Text Formatting in Discord
By changing the order of your Youtube playlist
- Firstly, login into your YouTube account on your desktop.
- Then click on three horizontal bars at the top-left corner of your screen.
- From the menu, select the playlist which you want to edit.
- To change the order of your playlist, click and drag up or down from the right side.
- You can also delete the video by clicking on the right dot and select “remove from” option.
Now, that is for How to Reverse YouTube Playlist in youtube. If this post helped you to Reverse your favourite playlist, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family. Now that you have done that it is time for me to bid you adieu. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us. Until next time, stay techy!