WOW Item Restoration:- WoW, that is World of Warcraft is one of the most famous and successful online multiplayer games available today. Here millions of people participate online together. Some of the famous games in WoW are Warcraft: Orcs & Humans, Warcraft 2: Tides of Darkness, Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos.
This game had enjoyed a lot of success immediately mainly because of its gameplay which attracts the users and keeps them glued to their seats. This whole game is set in the fictional world of Azeroth.
The game allows users to create avatar-style characters and explore the universe. This game contains some Non-real characters often called as NPCs and also contained a few real-world characters often called as PCs.
This game is all about exploring and finding new ways to win, and this is what keeps the users busy and excited. Making it an open-world game the users are also allowed to roam anywhere making it even better for people who love exploring.
Big the game the more the problems or issues that WOW Item Restoration encountered by the users. So one of those issues is How to do item restoration wow. So let us now look at different methods on how to solve this issue.
Best Methods to WoW Item Restoration
Method 1:- Using Ticket Submission
NOTE: THIS WORKS ONLY FOR STACKABLE ITEMS.
- Initially, you have to check the Customer Support Link.
- There you can find the Web Ticket option, select it.
- Once selecting it a page with information on it pops up. In that page, you have to fill in all the relevant details.
- Also, an image can be added.
- Then you have to click on Continue. Then you have to confirm the action by clicking on Confirm Ticket.
- Then all you have to do is wait for the response email from Bizzard customer Support.
Method 2:- Using Blizzard Item Restore Feature
NOTE: ONE CAN USE THIS SERVICE ONLY TWICE IN A MONTH OR ONCE IN 15 DAYS
- First Click on the Restoration Link.
- There it would be best if you looked for a blue button with a description Begin Item Restoration. Click on this button and proceed to login.
- Then proceed to Restoration Page. There select the Custom-made/Created Character of your choice.
- Then choose the items that are to be restored alongside the character. Once done click on the Continue option.
- Then a final confirmation will be sent to you to make sure you are ready to begin the process. You must confirm the same.
- Now the Restoration process begins and this process may be done in seconds or may take up to a few minutes max.
- Once this process is completed check the available characters. Note that by now all the items lost should have been recovered by doing the above process. If not you must choose another method.